Title: A Good Man
Author: Vanessa Morgan
Publication: April 13, 2012
Loved Dexter and American Psycho? Then you'll love A Good Man.
Louis Caron is a good man - vegetarian, he feeds the homeless, takes care of animals and is even concerned with the ecological future of the planet. But his altruism has a sinister edge - he's a vampire - and local detective Taglioni is becoming increasingly suspicious. Louis' attempt to escape the police takes him on a journey into his own private hell where he is not only forced to confront his worst fears, but also to destroy the lives of those he cares about most.
To celebrate the release of author Vanessa Morgan’s new vampire thriller, A GOOD MAN, take this super fun quiz to see how well you think you know Vanessa and her books. Hint: even if you've never read the books, you can find all the answers on Vanessa Morgan’s blog. Because Vanessa is awesome she is giving away an e-copy of A Good Man. You must answer all of the questions correctly. Please use rafflecopter below to enter your answers.
1. Where does Vanessa live?
2. On which Hollywood actress was the main character of DROWNED SORROW, Megan Blackwood, based?
a. Charlize Theron
b. Cameron Diaz
c. Naomi Watts
d. Nicole Kidman
3. Which French reality TV star plays one of vampire Louis Caron's victims in the movie adaptation of A GOOD MAN?
a. Julien Doré (La Nouvelle Star 5)
b. Élodie Frégé (Star Academy 3)
c. Matthias Pohl (Secret Story 2)
d. Michal Kwiatkowski (Star Academy 3)
4. Which paranormal ability does Vanessa Morgan want to possess?
a. Bilocation (the ability to be in two places at the same time)
b. Telekinesis or psychokinesis (the ability to move and manipulate objects with the mind)
c. Animal telepathy (the ability to talk to animals and read their minds)
d. Precognition (the ability to foresee events)
5. Who is slated to direct the movie adaptation of DROWNED SORROW?
a. Steve De Roover
b. Jaume Balaguero
c. Philippe Geus
d. Drew Barrymore
6. Which author is Vanessa most compared to?
a. Brett Easton Ellis (American Psycho)
b. Stephenie Meyer (Twilight)
c. Stephen King (Salem's Lot)
d. Joe Hill (Horns)
7. Which one of Vanessa's stories was called 'the scariest story of the year'?
b. A Good Man
c. The Strangers Outside
d. Drowned Sorrow
8. What do the 'strangers' in THE STRANGERS OUTSIDE look like?
9. Which animal transforms into a vampire in A GOOD MAN?
a. Guinea pig
10. What is Avalon?
a. The name of the spooky town in The Strangers Outside
b. The title of Vanessa's favorite movie
c. The title of Vanessa's favorite song
d. Vanessa's cat